Apply By October 06, 2015
Stream Technologies Inc. is currently seeking an Applications Programmer for permanent employment, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing code relating to image processing and hyperspectral imaging applications and related algorithms.
- Working in a small team to code, test, implement and create system documentation for computer programs and subsystems using multiple programming languages and tool-sets (refer to job requirements) in development and/or maintenance environment.
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Object oriented design
- Experience in image processing (handling streaming video an asset)
- Video compression and optimization techniques will be an asset
- Practical application development experience with semi-complex UI/UX design principles followed
- Relational database driven application development (Web and Desktop)
- Application development (Desktop & Web) Tools
- Proven workplace development skills using;
- C#, Python, Matlab, DevExpress, Visual Studio, SQL, Matlab, OpenCV
- HTML5, AJAX, CSS, Web Services
- Hands on experience UI design for multiple platforms including multiple browsers would be an asset
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually with little supervision and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
HOW TO APPLY
Send all resumes to email@example.com with “Programmer” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their time and interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. No agencies please.