16 Journey-Person Instrumentation Techs
Apply By June 30, 2017
We are seeking 16 Journey-Person Instrumentation Technicians to join our Commissioning Team in Northeast British Columbia.
- Site Instrumentation Commissioning & Start Up
- 3 Site Project (scheduled into Spring 2018)
- Shift 7 Days On, 7 Days Off (currently working 8 regular hours and 4 OT hours per day)
- Camp Accommodations Provided
- Flights Available From the Following Hubs - Edmonton, Calgary, Kelowna, Vancouver & Nanaimo
- Excellent Wages & Benefits
- Must be a Certified Journeyman Instrumentation Technician (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated Commissioning Experience
- Successful Candidates Must Possess CSTS-09, WHMIS 2015, H2S Alive & First Aid
- Drug & Alcohol Testing, and Fire Retardant Coveralls
- Dedicated to Safety, Quality & Customer Satisfaction
How To Apply
Apply ASAP, visit www.workatpyramid.com.